Sunday, October 1, 2017

31 Nights of Halloween - Night 1: Tavares on the Case

Halloween being our favorite season here in the Dark Dimension, we - myself, dear Old Granddad Granvil, and Granny Black, the latter two here in spirit, natch - thought we'd try something different during this thinning of the veil between the world of the living and the Dark Dimension. Normally, posts are sparing, favoring quality (such as it is) over quantity. For this best of all holidays, we're going to be going daily, er, nightly. We'll be coffin up fearsome flotsam all month long.

And, damn, I don't know how the EC guys and the staff at Creepy kept up the wordplay - or should I say wordSLAY - and dreadful - or should I say DEADful - puns. I'm already exhausted - or should I say I feel like I've been EXHUMED?

It's an art, fellas, and I have UNDYING respect for you!

First up, let's ease into the season. Mystery is the cousin to horror, and SOUL group Tavares runs us through (not with a sword...yet) a list of '70s-era private dicks as they lament being ghosted by their best girl. So sit back and prepare to be disco-funkified as a love is purloined.


1 comment:

  1. I love it! I look forward to the Halloween puns and great tunes (this is certainly a good start) all month long.

    ReplyDelete